Friday, 10 February 2012

Fabulous Frodsham

Do you ever have one of those days when, suddenly you start to see how things could be, and when I mean could be, I mean could be so much better?

Well today has been one of those days.  Chance conversations with people - when one sparks an idea in the other, and suddenly you can see what could be done.  We have a truly marvellous community with lots of inspired and inspiring people.  If only we could join up the dots between them.

My phrase of the moment is 'forces of nature' - I am really anxious that we harness as many of these people who are truly inspirational 'forces of nature' and have them all working together for our wonderful community in Frodsham.

Well I've found another 2 forces of nature today, I have hints of a 3rd that I will go in search of in due course.  

When you realise what talent we have in our community and link it to the localism agenda - in other words making sure we in Frodsham decide or influence as much as possible about what goes on in and around Frodsham and for our community you realise we don't have to be passive behind our front doors - we can go out and change things for ourselves.

For far to long we have had those who design and run services doing no more than 'occupying the crease' playing the game of life like Chris Tavere's style of cricket on a particular sultry, languid afternoon.  Just imagine a few forces of nature rallying round to breath more life into our community... now that's why I've got a twinkle in my eye at the moment.