Saturday, 24 December 2011

Happy Christmas


Like most of us I'm finding that Christmas has sneaked upon me this year.   You think there are weeks or days left - but then discover there are only hours left!  I found myself this morning with a load of Christmas cards to deliver - so that's what I've been doing this afternoon - rather than peeling sprouts!

I have to say I was pleased to note evidence of gritting on many of our residential roads - obviously some of the Town Council's grit has been spread around!  Frodsham is such a fantastic community with people willing to make the effort to help each other.

This evening I went to the Christingle Carol Service at St Laurence's church - another wonderful Frodsham tradition where so many of come together to celebrate Christmas.   

Have a Happy and peaceful Christmas everyone.